View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 06:47 PM   #1332
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I just don't wanna push it back too far...still keep things fresh and not forgotten between now and the presesason.

For this draft last year, the draft itself was on September 6...just for a frame of reference. Preseason games start in the second week of August.
I at least want to get through training camp before making a decision...

It's hard to know whether or not to keep Randy Moss until I know what Tom Brady looks like post-injury, or Megatron until I know if Stafford can play at the NFL level, or Witten until I know that the Cowboys aren't going to acquire another WR, or Portis until I know who the heck their QB is even going to be...

What can I say, I'm a 90's guy - I like to know if a woman is clean before I sleep with her...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-18-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote