View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 05:28 PM   #57
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Pitiful. The offense just can't get anything going. They're playing conservative. I hate when Garrett does that. Romo doesn't have any pick's. I don't know why they're putting chains around his neck. This conservative garbage isn't gonna work.
I'm not sure it is as much putting chains around Romo's neck as maybe the fact that receivers just aren't getting open (at least in the time that the offensive line is giving Romo to make a pass). I think teams have found that if you double TO, the Cowboys don't have any weapons really to hurt you downfield, especially with Crayton seeming to be mentally shot these days. Witten every once in a while will get a 20 yard catch, but most of his stuff seems to be 7 or 8 yard catches. If you are a defense, I think you are okay with that.

I was one of the guys arguing that the Cowboys were fine in the offseason in not panicking in trying to find another wide receiver, but these days I'm wondering if I was wrong on that opinion. Maybe I'm completely wrong in my assessment of the offense though. I sure hope so.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 10-05-2008 at 05:29 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote