View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 05:30 PM   #60
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
I'm not sure it is as much putting chains around Romo's neck as maybe the fact that receivers just aren't getting open (at least in the time that the offensive line is giving Romo to make a pass). I think teams have found that if you double TO, the Cowboys don't have any weapons really to hurt you downfield, especially with Crayton seeming to be mentally shot these days. Witten every once in a while will get a 20 yard catch, but most of his stuff seems to be 7 or 8 yard catches. If you are a defense, I think you are okay with that.
I hope that's not the case. Receivers always get doubled though. I can't tell from the telecast on the type of coverage TO is getting but it would seem like the Cowboys could run something just to get the ball into TO's hands other than a reverse.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote