View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #121
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I am not expecting the Nets to have a happy summer. Coming off one of the worst seasons ever, having the value of their most prized asset from one year ago (Devin) plummet on the heels of an injury plagued and relatively ineffective season, losing out in the draft lottery, trying to sell a new owner who's a near-complete unknown to a bunch of top-tier payers looking for a sure thing, playing second fiddle to the Knicks in the New York area...I just don't see them winning the allegiance of any of the top guys over the likes of Chicago, Miami, Dallas or even NYK.
It does sound pretty ridiculous, doesn't it? I think the final straw is that they won't be in Brooklyn for another two seasons at best. Lebron is at the peak of his abilities right now. I can't imagine him being okay with spending the next two years playing in Newark.

Seriously, when you list it all out together like that, it sounds almost as ridiculous as Lebron playing for the Clippers.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote