View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 10:14 AM   #12
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange View Post
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. KD is more clutch of the two, but Lebron is the much better overall player. His passing and defense are routinely overlooked.

I like Durant more, but I don't think there is much of a question in my mind on who the better player is --- Lebron.
The defense I will give you. LeBron is much more developed in that aspect. He's an All-NBA defender. KD possesses the length and athleticism but still has some work to do defensively.

I still have to give offense to KD. The range, shooting, drive, quickness. It just seems like it comes much easier to KD than LeBron. That fast break layup over Battier, where his length just simply created the easy layup... They showed that replay and all I could saw was wow.

Honestly, it's a toss up. I don't hate LeBron, I think he is a top all-time player. I just think that he is maxed right now, while KD is still getting better and, in my opinion, is already better.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote