View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #14
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
It's really incredible, absolutely incredible, that there are still people in the modern world who are ignorant enough to deny evolution. Really, why not deny still that the earth revolves around the sun?

And for the life of me, I have no clue how or why people have it in their heads that the ideas of a evolution and a supreme being somehow preclude each other. I'm a firm believer in both. In fact, I think they go hand in hand. If there is a god, it makes perfect sense to me that he would give his children the ability to adapt to their surroundings.
"God?" Maybe. Christian God? Muslim God? Any other religion's God? A God who's main goal so to speak is to tend to humans? I say nay to those notions.