View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #63
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

I liked Lewin. I liked hearing "ballgame!" after a win.

I, personally, don't like Tom. I'm not sure exactly what it is, maybe a little bit of everything, but I just don't care for him on the broadcast. He looks kind of creepy to boot.

On Rhad, he's been pretty bad, but overall, I don't think he will be. He sounds really nervous fumbling with the simplest of words/sentences, and deservedly so.

edit: Another thing on Rhad, he's a huge homer, and I'm one that's totally ok with that, though a lot of people on here seem to rag on other teams' broadcasters when they are homers. However, I thought when he said, with gusto, "sit down _____!" (whoever Harrison struck out to get himself out of that jam in the 7th, can't remember), I thought it was a little distasteful to be somewhat disrespectful on television. I thought broadcasters were supposed to remain somewhat unbiased? Seems like lots of baseball teams have homer broadcasters; whereas, most particularly football, and basketball have more unbiased.

Last edited by muzak; 04-04-2011 at 03:44 PM.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote