View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 09:25 AM   #1910
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

So I guess the big question right now is whether we extend Brunson or not. I was on the fence with Rick on board, but it looks like everything could change with Kidd with regards to each player. Brunson looked great in the preseason. 4/55 is the extension number.

I'd do it because we need tradable assets, and he plays the most important position in basketball. I'm still not sold yet on him running the team, but if he can an even better version of himself, then it's still likely worth it.

Will he accept it though? I think he should as there isn't much cap space to go around next summer league wide.

Thoughts?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote