View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 10:28 AM   #1912
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I think people are really understimating Brunson. He's one of the frontrunners for sixth man and has a trajectory to be the next Lowry, but at a younger age.

I know he's been underwhelming at passing, but I think a lot of that was just Rick last year.

I think it would be crazy to let Brunson get to be an unrestricted free agent. If we lowball him, we lose him and still have no cap space to improve. If we lock him up, we're just more over the cap, but have a prospect that has grown every year and is approaching star status.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote