View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 09:00 PM   #107
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Its Kidd and staff... AND the shit defense. None of our guards and wings can play defense. Thj is a tiny piece of this shit show. He shouldn't be given minutes so that falls on Kidd.

Idk how long its going to take people to realize Luka and Kai is not the build. It's painfully obvious.
Well if you look at the box score, you're like wow Luka and Kai played great.

No. Everything was forced, low energy, no dots connected nonsense. It's the lack of drive and grit that kills me

Early Don Nelson teams were talentless, but they played their asses off. That's when I really became a fan. Guys like Erick Strickland had heart.

Show me some heart.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote