View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #50
aquaadverse

aquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn View Post
Mavdog:

I am pleased to jump into this thread in agreement with Mavdog. I am afraid such an act has been rare.

We should stop for now and discuss it in great detail.

I, however, think that doing so will guarantee that what the Democrat Party has currently produced will get shot down. I don't think that information and honest discussion will help Master Obama get what he wants.

I ask you to forgive my titling of the President. I feel that he has exceeded the constitution and the power of any past President. Thus, President is not an accurate title for him. As "Czar" has a bad connotation as does "Dear Mao Obama", I have resorted to Master Obama
We had a system that worked. We have no program of funneling in large sums of tax money to multiple claimants in the name of a citizen that isn't inefficient and wasteful.

Social Security works as well as it does because it is pretty simple. You contributed x amount, you get x as a monthly benefit and you decide the dispensation. Medicare and Medicaid are horribly mismanaged. It isn't because of anything more than you have claims and payment done.

I really don't see why we don't do tort reform and remove the restriction for national, sales so 1,300 companies can compete. I can buy Geico no matter what state I live in. Why shouldn't the same hold true for health insurance?

I just don't see how setting up another program where civil servants are processing claims and the main motivation is tenure until we eliminate things that are easily done and monitored with minimum of expansion for government overhead.
aquaadverse is offline   Reply With Quote