View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 01:14 PM   #74
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I believe there is room for debate here. When you consider a baby under 500kg is considered already dead versus alive until deceased, it appears to change the equation. It appears the statistics need a little more examination than our media (and politicians I expect) are capable of.
so your argument is the numbers are not reliable?

really?

hmm, seems that the cia factbook should be reliable, and it says we're not doing so well in this regard.

or are you going to "kill the messenger"?

Quote:
I'm also skeptical that availability of health care is the issue here as much as maturity to utilize it. For example it appears that free pre-natal care is pretty readily available.
it's available if 1) the mother is aware, 2) the mother is educated on why they need it, and 3) the mother can access the help (ie can get there to receive it).

it's about the delivery of healthcare. the providors exist, there's no debate about that.

Last edited by Mavdog; 08-17-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote