View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 10:38 AM   #2436
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
***INCEPTION SPOILER***

Each kick wakes you up from the previous level, not the level that the kick takes place in. The confusing part was Ariadne jumping off the building. She was unsure if the snow fort kick would wake her, so she jumped just in case, but it was unnecessary because the Eams' explosions DID wake her up.
right, I get it, that was what i was saying before. So then the pointless kick becomes Ariadne and Fischer's falling (which isn't a valid kick, and actually, they should have died from the fall! well, unless the explosion kick woke her while they were still falling. But why would she jump knowing that a kick from within a level doesn't wake you, and death would put her in limbo?).

also, if i remember correctly, didn't cobb tell eames to start planting the explosives before he and ariadne ever decided to follow cobb? So what was the purpose there?

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 08-20-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote