View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #605
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
^ This kinda cuts both ways, though. When a guy has another good WR on his team, he'll lose some targets, but defense also can't drape him with a safety over the top on every play. I actually think Jones's presence will help White's production, especially given that White is the better of the two (right now, anyway). Conversely, Johnson has suffered a bit from so much defensive attention--he's just so good that he's still productive.
It does, but I think the targets make it a dicey situation. And you alluded to it, Julio is on the rise. To me, he has the superior talent to White, it's just that White has the chemistry right now. That's going to change over time. No one is going to be rivaling Megatron anytime in the near future.