View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #608
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
They're pretty close in talent. Megatron is better, but he's not light years better. The Falcons have a better QB and a better offense. For me, that's tipping point. When dealing with players generally in the same tier, I think team and offense quality is more important than which player is more purely talented.

Having seen what the Lions look this year versus what the Falcons look like, I'd take Roddy. But it's very close, and you'll never go wrong hanging on to Megatron.

*edit to add* This is pretty much a non-answer, but this whole inquiry is kind of a crapshoot anyway. Nobody can really say which guy is going to have a higher point total from here until the end of the year. It could so easily go either way.
That's the part that sticks out to me. Atlanta is clearly the better team of the two. Their division seems like more of a cupcake situation as well. That lends itself to situations where they can run out to big leads and then work on killing the clock.