View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 09:16 AM   #10
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm now open to just about anything this off season. Before I thought it was a fairly easy call to give him his max to keep him. I admit all of my hesitancy stems from Wes though. Parsons came back nicely this last time and this injury won't cause him to miss his off season stuff, but that doesn't change the fact that we have had him for 2 seasons and 2 seasons he has been shelved for a right knee injury. At this moment I'm not committed to anything, that may change when free agency comes around though.

I'm not even convinced Simba will get any extra time. Instead we will probably find a way to put CV3 on the floor, at least if my eyes are bleeding I can't watch the train wreck I guess.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote