Thread: Parcells done!
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 01:02 PM   #29
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
It does suck that it didn't work out. But, I see no justification for bringing him back. No, they might not be able to get anyone any better, but they won't know until they try. I think all would say that this team horribly underachieved and folded consistently down the stretch. Couple that with the fact that you never know whether or not he'll be back and it makes perfect sense for him NOT to be here. I don't know that I believe that this was done completely on his own without Jones having something to do with it. But, I'm glad he's gone. Like I said, this doesn't guarantee that they'll find someone better, but why should they be satisified with the mediocrity that Parcells has brought?
I agree, all that talent and nothing but an empty bag to show is not satisfying

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote