Thread: DeAndre Jordan
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 04:12 PM   #66
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
@SteveKylerNBA
(Basketball Insiders)

Take it for what it's worth, but I just don't see the Mavs turning down TC if that is where he wants to be.
I dont like it because its an playoff opponent. Getting eliminated by the Clippers with Tyson would make them look pretty stupid.

Its not for the respect for Tyson, i think they made an agreement with Tyson. Tyson doesnt search other teams (Lakers) or signs somewhere else before Jordans decision. If Jordan comes, they do the S&T...if Jordan stays they re-sign Chandler.

win-win. Tyson knows he will play for Clippers or Mavs on a nice contract and Mavs dont have to fear to lose Jordan AND Tyson.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote