View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 03:46 PM   #122
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I don't think it's tough to say what we really need. We just need to upgrade Powell and DFS. A starting rebounder, decent defender/rim protector and a starting wing defender, more experienced and talented offensively.
Let me rephrase. It's tough to say what we need most out of those things.

Quote:
I think you are underselling KP a bit too. He will get better and more involved.
I hope you're right, but I don't think we can just assume that it's going to work out. Honestly, my worry is more about Carlisle than KP. I really don't like the way we're using KP, or rather, the way we're not using him. I'm starting to wonder if Carlisle just doesn't know how to use KP.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote