View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 04:22 PM   #123
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Let me rephrase. It's tough to say what we need most out of those things.

I hope you're right, but I don't think we can just assume that it's going to work out. Honestly, my worry is more about Carlisle than KP. I really don't like the way we're using KP, or rather, the way we're not using him. I'm starting to wonder if Carlisle just doesn't know how to use KP.
That's where I would start. Upgrade at the 5 and 3. I'm sure everyone has an opinion on who would help but imagine just Kevin Love or Drummond and otto porter. Whether or not any of them are gettable that simple improvement without either even being a star would make a massive difference imo.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote