View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 10:31 AM   #61
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Why does a guy have to dribble to be good?

I think he?s perfect because he doesn?t. I want Luka dribbling.
Because he's a professional and should be improving his skills every single year in order to contribute to the team. He won't even attempt an escape dribble. If he catches the ball he stands there hoping someone gets open doesn't look to even dribble to get a better angle for the inevitable pass. If you pass to Powell or McGee out of position because you can't risk putting the ball on the floor after being in the league that long, it's a problem.

Dude is starting at SF and isn't even defending all that well. He doesn't move off ball on offense. He's just there to shoot 3s on occasion and be thrown at one of the better offensive players. He doesn't need to be MJ or Jamal Crawford but not even escape dribble or 1 or 2 dribble pull up late innthe clock?
He's far from what I'd consider perfect.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote