View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 12:38 PM   #101
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I'm done complaining about the 2020 draft. Bane would be nice, but Green is coming into his own, and brings a level of athleticism and hustle that is unmatched in the league.
It was never as bad as the 2019 FA, but I still think passing on Bey was of monumental stupidity. Bane fell and lots of teams passed on him, but passing on Bey was such a Mav thing to do.

Glad Green is playing well now. Hope he can keep it up. Confidence is key.

I'm also wondering if Hardy might get a chance this season with all of the injuries. Frank is never healthy, and Campu just isn't good.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote