View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 04:18 PM   #111
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
It's weird to me that there's so much 2nd guessing of the 2020 draft when we actually got a good player. What about the DSJ draft or all the other drafts where we completely whiffed? I like Josh cause he does all the little things and it seems like his shot is improving. He could be one of those guys that keeps getting better every year and ends up being a perfect role player alongside Luka.
Because you could easily argue that Bane gets us a ring last year. He is that good.

I'm glad Green is playing well, but let's not live in la la land like this hasn't been going at a snail's pace. Can't keep babying the kid into confidence. Still need to see a lot more on the offensive end. I'm optimistic.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote