View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 04:38 AM   #21
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Is there anyone left willing to justify Wood not starting? A few media members like Coop, and Locked on etc. had been behind it, but it never made sense.

Idk how much longer the staff can afford to hold out on this decision. We aren't championship caliber atm anyway, but to maximize what we have, we need to implement the best version we can. I still call this horseshit SLU and shenanigans.
What the Mavs need to be a championship caliber team- 1. another quality ball-handling guard, 2. Quit bullshitting around and just start Wood already.

I honestly think that's it. I really think we're on the cusp of being really, really good. But the Mavs are shooting themselves in the foot by not doing anything to replace Brunson, and insisting on bringing Wood off the bench- which in opinion is the reason Luka and Wood haven't developed a real two-man game yet.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote