View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 12:03 PM   #42
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Lol yes...we are still making the playoffs with Luka. Calm your panties everyone holy shit.

At the same time, big time criticism can be had. It's painfully obvious that Wood should be starting and any bullshit behind the scenes needs to be sorted. The guy is making the efforts to be more engaged in team and overall defense. Of course, it's not going to happen overnight and will take damn near a full season to figure out. You know what helps? Starting and total minutes to get to that point.

And once again, a game where we know we are going to miss offensive firepower and rotational guys, why the fuck is Hardy not being given minutes? I get the G league isn't the NBA but that surprises me, especially after the glowing commentary from camp not only from coaches, but his teammates.

Hopefully there's more to it or to the bigger picture, but I'm not seeing it.

Last edited by saclare; 11-17-2022 at 12:08 PM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote