View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 06:23 PM   #56
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Quick question, who won the title 4 times in the last 7 years?

Quick question again, how did Warriors build their dynasty?

Were year 4 of Luka with the same issues for this org repeatedly over and over.
But to strawman the mavs, def use the defending champs thats down right now.
I am by no means saying the Mavs are playoff ready.

I am by no means saying the Mavs have what they need to be contenders.

I am by no means saying I am satisfied with the FO or JKidd.

I am saying it is too early to declare this season is a disaster.

I am saying give Kidd the benefit of the doubt (for now) since he did exceed all expectations last year.

I am saying that the early part of the season is a time to experiment and that could lead to some ugly play.

Time will tell. And right now it is too early to tell. In the end, if the Mavs make no trades, keep the same rotation, and Bullock and DFS continue to stink up the court, then sure this will be a lost season. But again, too early to tell. While I can understand the frustration, I choose a wait and see attitude.

My memory is that Bullock was terrible at the beginning of last season. But he has a career 38% 3P%. DFS has a career 36% 3P%. I would say the odds are they will start hitting those shots. But good news for all the Bullock haters. He is injured with a neck strain, so he is questionable for tonights game. Yay!!!

Last edited by purplefrog; 11-18-2022 at 06:26 PM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote