View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 12:33 PM   #80
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

It really is ridiculous how Americans again and again try to quibble by the argument their economy will be destroyed and that although there are enough examples (Europe) that this will not be the case. Is it too much required that USA, which represents a share of approximately 4% of the entire world population but is accountable for 25% of the world wide CO2 emission, would do a little more to protect the environment?

Even if you ignore all the facts for a (whether man made or not) global warming and the consequential effects, it wouldn´t be harmful to do something for the environmentalism. And you wouldn´t have to reproach later for not having done anything. It´s not the point to stop global warming completely, because this is impossible anyway. You have to curb the emission of CO2 and their effects as much as possible.

But as I know, the powerful American economy couldn´t come to terms with this.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 03-05-2007 at 06:46 PM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote