View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 11:49 PM   #210
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Soak this shit in guys. Seriously. This is a dynasty in the making. We have talks about going hard for Sabathia if he opts out and 2 straight trips to the series might sway him. We have a very, very good offense with the vast majority locked up for awhile. We have a stud defense, again, locked up for awhile. Lots of youth. Lots of pitching.

We are here to stay and we WILL win the World Series this year. I said it at the very beginning of the playoffs. May the best team win. I swear by it. It doesn't matter who meets us in the series, that team is Texas.

Go Rangers!!!
CC would be insane to opt out of $30 mil contract. absolutely insane. and I wouldnt want to see the Rangers pay 20 mil for a pitcher unless they are named Strasburg(once he gets healthy)

Last edited by Ninkobei; 10-15-2011 at 11:51 PM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote