View Single Post
Old 02-25-2022, 11:27 PM   #35
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
The problem is sometimes he jacks up those bad 3's and then if he doesn't get a call he'll complain and not even bother to get back on defense.

That shit will get you beat in the playoffs when you spend so much energy complaining while the other team is going back the other way to score.

I wish Kidd would put the ball in Brunson hands a little in late in games and play Luka off the ball or post him up a bit more.

I know Brunson will keep his cool and play through shit in close games
I know Luka wants to take Gobert off the ball but they need a better plan. If Gobert is iso on Luka then you give your other guys the ball some and make them scramble. If Gobert drops back to cover the basket then Luka or someone is open. If Gobert sticks to Luka outside then the other guys take it to the hoop. Iso ball won't win games like that.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote