View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 06:41 PM   #20
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Block Buster in the works?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Walkerforthree
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
I don't know about Dirk leading the Mavs out of the first round of the playoffs the last 3 years because he did have alot of help from Nash, Fin, and Nick. He was apart of getting as far as they did in the playoffs though.

I wouldn't trade KG for Dirk but it's obvious that Garnett is the better player. Sometimes there are just players who are fit to play on certain teams. Dirk is fit to play on the Mavs. Garnett isn't. I don't think the T-Wolves even trade Dirk for KG. KG is playing great ball right now. I honestly think he is the best player in basketball talentwise.
Actually, dirk had little help from anyone but NVE in the portland series.
Well it's not like KG was playing with a bunch of 6th grade girls. Sure Dirk had help in the Portland series and so did every other supstar in the history of the NBA whose team has ever won a playoff series. Are you saying that only those who won with out having NVE for a teammate are the only ones who count as leading their teams out of the 1st round???