Thread: LOST: SEASON 5
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 10:26 AM   #49
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
So, the one thing i was thinking after the episode ended - They made a huge point about saying that you couldn't change the past if that even didn't happen. So that leads us to believe that locke/sawyer/juliet had already killed those dharma (i guess they were dharma) people in the past. So what if locke/sawyer/juliet are actually the first "hostiles"?
I do not think those were DHARMA people. It looked like some kind of old timey Army type uniforms to me. Which makes it very interesting that the bloke (I think he was British) said "our island"

Quote:
As for richard knowing where john was - i took it to be that John will jump into the past, meet richard, and explain everything to richard.
I took it that way too...but then Richard said (paraphrasing) "our people didn't move John, you did" as if to say that this Richard is the Richard from the end of last season....? I don't know.

Quote:
One last question - was that compass one of the things richard showed to child john in that episode last year?
Yup.