View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #111
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Heartbreaker.

I am convinced something is up with Romo. He didn't look right at all.
He definitely isn't playing up to the standard set last season. I have a theory that could be way off, but I'll throw it out anyways. I wonder if all of his focus on becoming "a better pocket passer" isn't a mistake. He's an improv player and sticking in the pocket and trying to be like Brady seems to take away from what he does best. But maybe there's something else at play that I don't know about.

Or heck, maybe he just spoiled us last year. He was playing at an absurdly high level for the first 12 weeks of last year. It might be unrealistic to expect that again, but I'm hoping that I'm wrong on that.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 09-28-2008 at 08:21 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote