View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 08:30 PM   #113
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

One thing I feel like I've noticed is that it seems like teams are selling out to negate the playmaking ability of TO, and it's kind of highlighted the lack of other playmakers the Cowboys are fielding out there beside him. So why exactly are we keeping Felix Jones glued to the bench? He's done nothing but produce with the workload he's been given and we don't see fit to even give him ONE carry!?!? I can't say I understand that strategy.

I also don't understand the decision to totally give up on the run a week after you run for over 200+ yards. I love when the Cowboys aren't afraid to go for the big pass, but you do need to utilize your running attack if you have it. 8 carries for your running backs just doesn't make any sense to me. I know Washington was up for several good stretches, but it wasn't bad enough that we had to totally abandon the run.

I hate to be an armchair coach, but I wasn't really happy with the way Garrett called that game.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 09-28-2008 at 08:36 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote