View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 08:47 PM   #118
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

A part of me wonders if we haven't already seen the best days of Newman though. When you get a player that starts racking up injuries at this point in the career, it's not always a good sign. Even though this is only his 6th season, he's not a young guy anymore. If I remember correctly he was like 24 or 25 when he entered the league so I think he's about 30 now. Not necessarily a death knell, but something to keep an eye on.

Hopefully, he gets healthy and puts all this to rest because I think that's probably the cause of all this. He's either rusty from the injury or something still ain't right there. I'd like to think he's still got several years of great play left in him.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote