View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 10:15 PM   #120
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Damn. That was a ugly showing by Newman. Real ugly. So ugly I almost want to blame the poor secondary all on him. He got killed killer to day. Not like him at all. Makes me wonder is he completely healthy or being rushed back from injury.

I think Pac Man has been damn good. Our best corner this season. He's atleast attempting to make plays on defense. I think we have a great core of corners but the lack of interceptions is a cause for concern. I can't help but think its the philosophy that players don't take chances on defense. I rarely see us in man to man. And what in the hell happened to our tackling? We can't wrap up to save our lives. The biggest one that pissed me off is the Newman sack. That missed sacked resulted into a bomb. I don't like the fact we have to blitz corners to begin with. If they miss like Newman did we're finished. I understand why Ware can't get to the quarterback at times because he's being double teamed. But there's no excuse for the rest of our linebackers. That's the killer about the 3-4. If you don't get pressure from linebackers where do you get it from? I almost want to get rid of it all together because I don't think we have the personnel for it. Our defense simply doesn't make plays. We don't take any chances or risks.

And btw, do people realize that our secondary's flaws is bigger than just Roy Williams?

I can't say much about the offense. I think when on we should put up over 30 a game easy. But 24 points in a game is good enough to win. I can't really knock the offense. Barber should have had more touches.

The sky isn't falling. I still feel we're the best team in the NFC. We were bound to lose at some point. Going into the season I had us going 2-2 at the beginning of the season because of the rival games and the Browns game.

If there's some good though penalties didn't kill us until the 12 man garbage. Solid showing by the offensive line again. Romo got plenty of time to throw. We didn't allow any t'ds in the 2nd half.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote