Thread: Jeremy Lin....
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 02:29 AM   #845
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...BXxXR3u8m8vLYF

Well, well, well...where are all the people calling me ridiculous for saying that I don't think he's a future starting PG? He might be coming off the bench soon...and it's still his essentially first year.

The moment CadBane has been waiting for since Linsanity broke out. Congratulations, you finally can say, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

But, wait a second. The Knicks beat the Pacers comfortably with Lin starting and Baron Davis still plays like a loose cannon out there. So why would he come off the bench soon?

If they continue to play like they did today, Lin will continue to start for quite some time.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote