View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 03:54 AM   #92
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I don't think Wade's comment is a slight to Dallas at all, for the record.
Interesting, I thought it was a dig at the Mavericks because Vogel also mentioned at the beginning of the series how Indy needs to be like the Mavs when they play the Heat and that story broke. This is why I believe Wade is talking us "celebrating" when we won game 2 in Miami, Indiana did what we did by winning game 2 in Miami. I felt like he is saying, why celebrate after one game like they won the series... like Dallas celebrated after they won game 2 is like they won the series or something and I think we did go on to the win the series.

The thing is... NYK won a game. He didn't say shit to them cause by the time the Knicks won a game they barely had a team left. This a young, hungry, physical as fuck Indiana team that won in Miami. Indy is not going away quietly and Wade feels like they smell blood the way Dallas did after we started gaining confidence.

TL;DR - Fuck Wade and the Miami Heat.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote