View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 01:20 AM   #204
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Agree that Marion's a high IQ player. As are Dirk and (it goes without saying) Kidd. I think the same can be said of JET and Vince. Just as germane to the discussion about Rick's coaching ability, though, is the fact that the Mavs' current starting backcourt features two guys whose bball IQs are at best works in progress. I don't think Rick deserves blame for that anymore than he deserves credit for Kidd being a savant.

I will conjecture, however, that he might deserve some credit for both Darren and OJ having arguably the best seasons of their careers.
This isnt the best season of either of their careers. This is exactly average for Darren and I'd take ojs first two years over this one.

While that's not his fault, the fact that mike James is playing is damn sure his fault
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote