View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 06:35 PM   #671
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Well we just had a team full of vets that didn't do shit. We don't have the assets to get the more talented vets we desperately need. You can maybe get one if you give up everything.

So your other avenue is young talent. We can turn pick 10 into multiple young assets with some effort or just pick it.

And for the umteenth time, Hardy came on in half a season.
I don't think you can reasonably compare guys like myles Turner, Siakam, Anouby or Grant to any current vets on this roster right now

Those types of guys are far better than the likes of kleber, Bullock, THJ or Powell

So it's not the same IMO

BTW has anyone taken Luka into account here?

I believe getting instant help has more to do with what Luka and kyrie has discussed with management

I'm pretty sure those two guys have provided their input into this thought process.

Sure we can look at it from a fan perspective and think long term

But are we sure Luka is thinking long term or right now
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote