View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 12:17 AM   #11
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
Dude
You haven't the first clue. To be willing to serve when called is one thing, but that is not what you said. If you think that you're going to back track now good luck. I have always respected your opinion because it was well researched, but you have obviously never had any life experience with the military, if you had you would never wish the draft on anyone.
And your idea for a mandatory service smacks of communism. Way to show your true colors, Comrade.
That's funny, because I was thinking it sounded much more fascist. I think definitions strictly speaking, it is more fascist, because communism in its strictest and most theoretical sense has no national unity that compulsory military service would involve.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote