View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 01:03 PM   #11
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Life isn't easy. I've gone through some rough times of late with my bestfriend/brother dying a couple of years back and then my father dying last month. Getting older can definitely suck at times. I must say that it does take some balls to open up in such a manner as you did.

I know a few people that have committed suicide and a few that attempted. I've got to say that those that have attempted suicide and failed somehow usually find a way to get to a very happy spot in their lives. I believe that you'll find it. If you take a tremendous amount of joy from posting on this site, then by all means, post 40,000 times if that's what it takes to get you through a rough patch. And if you want to make a game day thread, please do it. No one has possession over the right to make the GDThreads.

Good luck finding peace in your life. You are young... if you're anything like I was when I was your age, girls will drive you crazy.. either that or they'll spend all of your money. Do yourself a favor and listen to left texas. He's a smart guy.
murph is a little biased since, you know, he's a nun and all.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote