View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 02:45 PM   #22
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebo View Post
Everyone tries to fleece the Knicks, but in reality, it is simply by asking high and then seeing what the other one offers.
Frank is fleecing the Knicks? I mean, he's a new first rounder, but between constant injuries and being 2-3 years from even contributing, I'm not sure that other than his lottery pedigree that he's ever going to be an NBA player. Knicks probably don't want to give up on him this soon, but I think in the long run, Frank is going to turn out about as well as Milicic-- not terrible, but more unrealized potential than skill.

Anyway, Suns are going to find that contract hard to swallow. 14.5 mill this year. 15 mill next. Winning teams are generally over the cap and thus have to match and give up other big contracts. Losing teams under the cap likely don't have any interest in absorbing his 29.5 million contract AND giving up big assets for doing so.

That limits the Suns a LOT.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote