View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #47
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

When Williams said Avery, and Howard was moved to LA that was it. It was a quick job to stay competitive and flexible going forward. In these types of fixes, you're not going to go 60-20. Even without Dirk, the Mavs have been playing over their heads. First the Collison/Jones trade, then Kaman, Brand these are not names you build your team around. These are great 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th options on quality teams. So that means there must be 4 more players before them on the totem pole.....Dirk, OJ......eeeehhhh Marion's 4th. But when you're missing Dirk and a 3rd option, you're in for a world of hurt. We know OJ would have been a great Robin to Dirk's Batman. But now even Dirk is realizing he's not Batman any more, he needs a Batman....OJ is not Batman. Does that mean you go in and steal Howard next summer? Sure, I would, I leave no stone unturned going after him. We got OJ, Dirk, the trophy and a hungry Metroplex. Right now the Mavs need to see who's a keeper and who isn't going forward. I would imagine Dirk, OJ, Wright, and the rookies are for sure, Marion due to contractual obligation is a keeper as well....even Jones and Boobs, I'm going no thanks. You're hoping you get a good draft pick, maybe find another player undervalued ala OJ next summer...if you don't get Howard.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote