View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:26 AM   #76
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Stop kidding yourself. The MAIN reason we would be in rebuilding mode if we traded Dirk, is because Dirk could NOT fetch a true Superstar like Kobe in return now. We had a chance to get better and improve, but the decision was to stay put, and now look at the value of our so-called tradeable pieces.

Question back at you. Is Dirk the Superstar for this CURRENT roster to win a title?
I don't know, nor do you. Your kobe throwout is bull. That's my entire point you knucklehead. No one gets value on their supersta's, no one that I can remember. So if dirk was traded it wouldn't be for Kobe, Howard, Diva, etc. Not because dirk isn't great, but because those other guys are great as well and don't get traded.

If you are saying trade josh/devin/jet/stack etc., okay, I'll listen. But if you want to trade dirk you'd better do it with an eye to getting to the lottery, a BUNCH. Because there isn't anyone on this team besides dirk who is close to a top 5 player.

But I'll answer. I see no reason that dirk cannot win a championship with this roster assuming it has an improved devin, healthy damp, josh, etc. None at all.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 02-12-2008 at 12:27 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote