View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:25 PM   #29
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
Come on, Mavdog, you know this isn't true.
sure, I have read articles for over a year about this issue. it's been looked at, probed and all we get is innuendo.

Quote:
Nor was there an admission of the level of their involvement until people started digging. His responses about Ayers have been misleading and/or non-responsive at every turn.
bs, there has been acknowledgement of the relationship. it's unfortunate for the right that it is merely a relationship.

Quote:
At least you admit that he minimizes (read: misrepresents) the relationship. Of course, I think you know that the reason that he isn't candid about the relationship is that he can't justify it.
odd, but the dictionary that I have doesn't have minimize and misrepresent meaning the same.

Quote:
I think Halperin's question (posed above) is perfectly appropriate and needs to be answered.
gee, the right will not be satisfied until their theory has been acceoted as fact. guess what? it's not. there is no secret pact between them, there is no hidden agenda of an ayers/obama conspiracy.

Quote:
Honestly, how do you know?
ahh, the desire to proves a negative...."senator, when did you stop secretly working with ayers to form a radical cabal?"

ridiculous.

So you don't think lying affects someone's credibility? In my business, it certainly does![/QUOTE]
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote