View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 09:51 AM   #616
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Anybody else noticed that Lebron looks gassed in the 4th quarter? Think I saw a stat the other day that he was averaging like 6 points in the second half of games.
I was thinking that the exact same thing last night. He looked totally gassed through the second half, until the last couple of minutes, when he really got going on defense. He was constantly settling for long, contested shots, and his shots were consistently short. Couldn't break the defense at all. I mean it makes sense. The dude is going to be 36 in December. Just goes to show the Lakers really need that 3rd option so Lebron doesn't have to carry so much of the offense. Kuzma was supposed to be the guy, but he's just so inconsistent.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote