View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 10:02 PM   #619
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
They need to be more decisive on the pnr and run some misdirects. It’s become a little predictable. Also, if they run it at the top of the key it’s harder for Jokic to exploit the mismatch on his end (defenders can run at him as he back down). I’m surprised they aren’t posting Jokic up more and letting him draw fouls/double teams. His great passing has been largely negated. Some of that is the Lakers are a legit good defensive team.
This might be a little overly simple of a thought, but I feel like Jokic is kind of too focused on running through all of each play's progression, when he should just pull the trigger on his own jumper a little earlier in the clock at times.

I feel exactly the opposite way about Murray.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote