Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 10:15 PM   #284
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
The Mavs are good defensively as a team, so JB?s individual defense is not important. The players that make the team good defensively are the kind of stand and shoot players that require you to have a Luka or Jalen on the floor at all times to be able to compete.
JB single handedly cost us really big moments defensively numerous times. Again, I'm certainly hoping he signs back up because I thoroughly believe he has the work ethic and smarts to continually improve all aspects of his craft, including defense. It's not even getting blasted 1v1, its simple keeping up with his man and not getting lost and recognizing switches better. I've been on bring JB back train, even at 25m. I was only speaking to it not being a perfect fit. When 6'7'' Reggie or DFS has to guard other team PGs...there's a bit of a problem.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote