View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 01:43 PM   #46
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I don't know what to say about that except that I wholeheartedly disagree. To be honest, in the so-called "mainstream media," I don't think any single source wields as much authority as Fox News, and they are embarrassingly slanted to the far right.

<snip>
I admit that I am not young anymore, but this cracks me up.

Fox News isn't any where near far right. In fact, they are mid stream at best and slightly slanted right.

They are just shown to be far right because of how far left the rest of the world has moved.

If Fox news is big where your at and you don't like it, then move to either coast or way north. It isn't so big there - at least when I was there.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote