View Single Post
Old 10-14-2002, 03:51 PM   #109
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I mean damn no one and I repeat no one has called Quincy a star and that poll was just to show for show to all the QUincy haters.

Nope. I just looked back at several threads and at least 5 or 6 have openly called him a star. Type in Quincy in the search feature and read the threads. This point is no longer worth arguing. The evidence is in black in white.

Bio, no offense but when I read ur post I get mixed reactions.
No offense taken. Your opinion is fine too. We just do not agree. Variety is the spice of life...live it up.

Ive got no problem with that being that there are far worse fans then you becuase you atleast back your posts up without just a Quincy sucks but all we are saying is sure you can bring up his flaws and negatives but why is it when the guy does something good you give him no if lil credit?
First of all..thanks for acknowledging that I at least argue with points not just knee jerk. I appreciate that. Second of all, I have given Quincy random props for some of his efforts so I disagree with you in that you say I give him no or "lil" credit. Of all the "haters" (your words not mine) I probably give him more credit than the others...or than he deserves.

I have no clue where Carter would be right now if it wasnt for Wade WIlson you gotta give him his props.
I give Wade Wilson a lot of credit here. He took a guy that wouldn't have even been the starter at QB in his senior year at Georgia and turned him into a NFL QB candidate. That is not an endorsement of Quincy. That is just putting credit on Wilson for molding crap into a nice statue. After it's all said and done, we still have to wipe though. As for your question as to where Quincy would be? I think he would be back at Georgia trying to earn his degree after having been cut in the offseason.

edit for type-o
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote